Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sunday Sketch with Lilith

Hi there everyone. I love working with sketches and I am so happy that I got to do a Sunday Sketch post this month. Sketches are such a fabulous source of inspiration. You can stick to them pretty closely or just use some elements and modify them as you create.
This is the sketch I got to work with:

This month I got to work with the Main scrapbook kit as well as the embellishment kit. It must be my favorite kit yet. Here is my interpretation of the sketch. As you can see I modified it a little and used 2 instead of 3 photos. 





I used some confetti to create flow and add detail. I cut up part of a die cut which came on one of the patterned papers. To add some texture and depth I also stamped a series stamps on the background.

Now it is your turn:

To play along with this week's challenge, create a layout inspired by the sketch, upload it to the Citrus Twist Kits Gallery with the sketch date (2/12) in the title, and you might win a $5 gift certificate to the CTK store.

Can't wait to see your lovely creations. Happy scrapping.

Lilith

No comments:

Post a Comment