Monday, November 11, 2013

Simply Strategies

Hello Janna here to share a simple strategy on making a mini album. I rarely throw packages away, I love using them as backgrounds or covers - as I did with this mini album. I cut a piece of the Citrus Twist kit box, pulled off the top layer and added Gesso. I did not pull off the entire paper, like this the album has a shabby/industrial/grunge look. I glued kraft colored cardstock on the backsite of my cover to make it more robust.

Janna-Werner Janna-Werner-2 Janna-Werner-3 Janna-Werner-4 Janna-Werner-6 Janna-Werner-7 I hope this has inspired you to reuse your box and making something creative!

2 comments:

  1. Cannot wait to get my box to try this...love your project ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Janna does it again! Love her style and her projects! She never disappoints!

    ReplyDelete